Google+ Mommy Moments with Abby: I am a contributer on Arizona Moms Network!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I am a contributer on Arizona Moms Network!

Abby is an Arizona Moms Network Guest ContributorRecently I found a great way to connect with local Arizona moms and mom bloggers! I found a great network to do both on and met the owner! She is adorable and amazing since she not only runs a network, blogs, and helps local businesses or bloggers out, she also is supermom homeschooling her boys! I recently donated a free day of care from my daycare and now am writing some daycare geared postings for her network! Check out my first on the Top Ten Questions to ask when you interview a home daycare! Click below to check out the network and my article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't get enough Mommy Moments?

Need more Mommy Moments? Check out my wedding blog! That's right, Mommy Moments is getting married! Twice!

Shopping Job